Sunday 31 August 2008

Yao Zong... Cleaner...

Who is Yao Zong?
He is Shan's friend...
Meanwhile, he is also my friend...
Every Sundays, he will come to our place and eat dinner with us..

Yesterday, Yao Zong did the same thing...
After having our dinner, he came to our house.
Haha... Crystal (my hosuemate) came back...
She had stayed in her good friend's house for 1 month...
Finally she came back...

Crystal was cleaning her table...
So, she juz ordered Yao Zong to help her to clean..
Omg! He became a cleaner???
I remember that last two weeks,
Yao Zong also came to our house...
That time, Shan was cleaning the fan...
That helpful Yao Zong also helped Shan to clean...
But, Shan claimed that she din't ask him to help her...

*Luan*

1 comment:

Aishan Ng said...

haha.. seriously, i didn't ask him to clean for me....he volunteered himself to do that....I can't stop him. Ha.