Thursday 18 September 2008

She changes le wor....

"Who is she?"
"She is my housemate."

Few months ago, she lost her handphone.
After that, she started to lock her room when she came out from her room.
Even she went to toilet for A WHILE only,
She also want to lock her room.

Omg!!!
Does she mean that we stole her phone?
Whenever we meet her in our house,
She just show her black face to us!!!
我们很无辜叻!!!

One day, she went to toilet.
As usual, she locked her room.
Unfortunately, she forgot to bring her keys out.
Haiz...
So, she borrowed my handphone and called the warden to help her to get the keys.
Wakaka...
She is not that bad lah..
She thanked me ^^

This time,
When I came back from holidays,
Shan told me that she didn't lock her room when she came out from her room!
Har?
UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

That's good...
Unless she treats us same as in the beginning...
Yeah!!!
Happy ending...


*Luan*

No comments: