Wednesday 5 November 2008

Good day + Bad day

Happy Birthday!!
Today is my sister, Swen's birthday.
Wish you all the best in your study and future^^

Finally, I did my MUET oral test today.
I would say that the oral test doesn't make me afraid.
However, I found that it is a quite interesting test.
There were 3 to 4 candidates in a group.
Each group is given a statement.
For my group, the statement is...
"Working during the holidays is good for student."
Then, we are given 2 minutes to think of how to elaborate the reason provided which supports the statement.
All the candidates are given different reasons.
After that, we are called by the examiners one by one to present our answer.
Meanwhile, we need to jot down all the points given by other candidates for further discussion after this personal presentation..
As I say, after the presentation,
We re given another 2 minutes to prepare the points you want to speak out in the discussion.
You can remain your stand or challege your stand (the reason you get in the beginning).
And the discussion is about 7 minutes.
Finally, the oral test ends^^

After having my MUET oral test,
I also did my last fifth paper-- Chemistry Paper 2.
Haiz...
I AM so sad n disappointed because I had done so many careless mistakes in the paper.
I'm so stupid and idoit!!!!
Why I didn't read the questions carefully?
STUPID!!!!
IDOIT!!!!

Still left 4 more papers...
Just concentrate on preparing those paper...
Luan, believe in yourself!
You can do it^^

*Luan*

No comments: