Wednesday 3 December 2008

Looking for a new room...

Last night, I went to so many 'places'...
Haha...
Don't think too much...
I didn't go for movie or shopping...
What I mean is I accompanied my freind--Silvia to look for her new room^^

After that, we went to our classmate--Yoonah's house (room).
She moved in recently.
And I heard from Silvia that her room is so nice...
When I got into her room, I felt like I'm back to my own house!!!
It is really comfortable...
And her room is very well-furnished~~~

Wakaka...
I found something interesting stuff in Yoonah's room...
What is that?
Qiang Qiang Qiang...
This is the interesting stuff~~~

What do you think?
Is this a toothpaste?
Hahaha....
Here is the answer^^

Silvia and I were so surprised!!!
Because this is the first time we see this kind of creactive tissue paper holder...

::Taking photo with HUGE toothpaste::

At the same time,
I would like to help Silvia to promote something to you all...

This is a IZZI...
It is something like broadband.
However, just because it is a new product,
So, the internet connection is limited...
But, don't worry^^
You can use it at anywhere after a few year.
Since the company are trying to make the connection in whole Malaysia...
*Luan*

3 comments:

bigkiwicandy said...

haha..
lolx... i oso tot tat wan's toothpaste..
lolx... =)
funny..

Luan said...

haha...
I see I can get find it or not...
If I can gat it, I will give it as a birhtday present for u^^
I promise^^

*Luan*

vm said...

hey, i have the same internet connection...hehe, but rainy days, so slow one ler...tats one of its disadvantages...but then, I love IZZI coz anywhr in d house, i can use...hehe

visha