Wednesday 21 January 2009

Satisfied

Early in the morning, I went to Silvia's house.
We planned to check our AS result together.
But the result haven't come out yet.
That time is 7.20 am.
So, I decided to go to college and check it.

At 8.oo a.m, I went to The Web.
I don't dare to check my result alone.
Luckily, Xingern also wanted to check her result.
So, we search for the website.
Then, we entered our username and password.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

My AS result!!!
I couldn't believe my eyes!!!
The result is better than what I expect!!!
Although I didn't get straight A,
I'm really satisfied...

After that, I straight away called my parents.
They are also satisfied with my performance.

Dad said," Not bad lah, your result! Just maintain it. Put more effort in A2~"

Mum said," Not bad o..."

I said," I wish I can get 1 more A..."

Mum said:" Aiyo! You already tried your best le mah..."

I'm relieved that I didn't disappointed my parents.
However, I promise!
I will get better result in A2!!!
Provided I really work hard~~

*Luan*

No comments: