Thursday 26 February 2009

Many-Days-Blog

Hey, I'm back...
Since I don't have internet at home,
It is so troublesome for me to blog..
I can only use my free period to blog in college...
Let's see what had happened for past few days ^^

19 February
I went back to my hometown staraight away after Bio class.
Not for holidays, but I have a mission..

20 February
Early in the morning, Dad and I studied the S'pore map.
Why? Searching for the location of NTU ^^
Because I want to get more information about the courses offered by them...

Cham lah!!!
I think the chance that I can get into NTU is super duper TINY...
I'm quite disappointed...

21 February
My parents helped me to celebrate my birthday earlier...
But I think is too early le lah...
Anyway, I feel happy too ^^
We went to Yun Hua Gong to have our dinner.
But I don't have cake...

::Thanks, Dad n Mum::



::My favourite seafood::



::My favourite dessert-Mango Ice::

22 February

Going back to Subang Jaya...

23 February
Omg...
The helpless feeling come back again...
And He is not around me anymore...
I cried.
Looking for him but He is not there...

24 February
I'm sick...
Having sore throat and leads to fever...
Sleep a lot...
Hope that I can get well soon..
(P/S: Thanks for my friends' concern^^)

*Luan*

No comments: