Friday 17 April 2009

What I had done in my holidays?

Haha..
Finally, I update my blog.
This is my FIRST and also the LAST holiday blog.
Due to too enjoying my holidays...
However, my holiday is going to end soon...
Haiz...
Need to face my A2 FINAL EXAM~~~

I DON'T WANT!!!
These are the things I done in my holidays:

My family and I went to Genting Highlands after the Cheng Meng.
Not so many people during that time *0*
Because it was not the school holidays!!!

::I'm a Beryls' driver::

::Playing 碰碰船::

::Eating Asam Laksa::

::Mum and I::

::Drinking chocolate milk.. Yummy~~::

I had done some revision...

Teach my little brother to do his homework EVERYDAY...
It is a TOUGH task, but I think it is worthy^^

Helping my mum to do some housework...

Enjoy my mum's delicious + healthy dishes
(Hope that i didn't gain weight)

Done my body check-up...
I'm glad that my report is very normal!!!
Wakaka~~~

The WORST thing: I got flu....
It is ok for me at this moment..
Because my mum can take care of me!!!
我是幸福的小孩 ^^

*Luan*

No comments: