Saturday 30 May 2009

Eating with my housemates...

Because of having very bad mood, and
Yan Bei said she wants to try all the nice food around Taylor's main campus,
So I decided to 化悲伤为食量!!!
Proud to say that...
This is my first time to have dinner with all my housemates..
Except Tia...


We went to KimChi Pan Mee to have our dinner.
Agnes suggested that Herbal Pan Mee is nice.
So, I just ordered that and Soya Cincau.
But for me, it is not that delicious neh~~~
I miss the Pan Mee sold in Asia Cafe!
That pan mee is really really delicious ^^

After that, we chit chat for a while.
Then, my housemates wanted to visit our main campus,
Because most of them are from Taylor's PJ campus.
But in the end, we just stayed in library to play...
Pet Society ^^


When we felt that the food we ate had digested,
We had the thought to have dessert!!!
Wakaka!!!
Feel like we are Hungry Monsters?
Don't lah~~~
因为能吃是福嘛 ^^



::They were my temporaly bodyguards when I was withdrawing money::
::I feel so secured and funny::



This is the shop we had our dessert.



::Nice design ^^ I like it::

Guys, do you know wht is this?


This is called "Beeping UFO".
It will vibrate when our desserts are ready.
Then, we need to walk to counter there to get our food.
It is very special, right?

::Our desserts::

The dessert I ordered is super duper delicious!!!
The taste is sweet enough and you'll be addicted to it...
Next time, when I'm in bad mood,
I'm sure I'll choose to go Snowflake to have dessert ^^

*Luan*

No comments: