Wednesday 13 May 2009

My first try

Will you go to library to do revision tomorrow?

Yes, I will go. But I will go LCS library. It’s more convenient. I can go at anytime.

Really ar? I never have been there before. I think it is more convenient for you to meet *ahem* bah~~

Silvia and I went to LCS library at 10am.
The computer rooms are full with people but not for study area!
So, let me make the comparison between…
The main campus library and LCS library~~

Temperature : extremely cold vs moderate
Size : big vs smaller
Design : bored vs modern

During the lunchtime, we went for lunch with Silvia’s *ahem*.
We also met Fandi, Lu Shen and Melvin.
Melvin was so surprised when he saw us.
That Fandi is bad!!!
He asked us to go back our campus library!!!
Don’t worry! I know that you are just kidding ^^
I ordered a glass of Air Limau and fried rice.
OMG!!!
The fried rice was so much!!!
I nearly can’t finish it~~~
Next time, I will not order fried rice again =_=”

I had done maths questions for 5 hours!
Then, I did some revision for my Biology.
After revising for another two hours, I felt quite tired.
So, I just stood up and walked around the library.
I looked at those books on the shelves.
Suddenly, a book called Ice cream attracted my sight.
I was so curious…
What did I see?
Deng… Deng… Deng…


I feel so happy after seeing these ice-cream pictures!
突然间,我有种幸福的感觉~~~
I wish there will be someone who will make ice cream for me…
No doubt! I will be so touched~~~
虽然这不是什么浪漫的举动,
但是我就是那么容易被感动~~~

During dinnertime, I didn’t order any food because I was still full.
I just ordered my favourite drink...
Mango juice ^^



*Luan*

No comments: