Wednesday 27 May 2009

Weird thingsss...

Silvia and I went to LCS.
We were not just go there for revision..
But we went there to support Gunawan!!!
He had his food promotion.
As to attract attention, he danced!!!
I wish to see he dances so long already...
Finally, I got the chance^^
OMG!!!
Gunawan can dance very well neh~~~
我佩服得五体投地、甘拜下风...

Silvia and I laughed a lot yesterday...
Don't think that we are mad!
Maybe we are too stress???
Wakaka...
We saw many funny things~~~
Actually, we kena shock when we saw...

First, we saw a girl with very very very long hair..
I was stunted!
And Silvia said my expression was so funny.
Second, we saw a girl carried her bag.
At first, we thought that it is a small size bag...
Mana tau!!!
When she opened her bag to get something,
We just realised that bag ia so so big!!!
OMG~~~
Third, we saw a girl again...
This time, we laughed for quite a long time...
That girl punya horse tail just look like Honey's tail!!!
Hahaha~~~

We laughed non-stop!!!
We really cannot tahan...
Unforturnately, we can't manage to take photos...
So, you guys can't laugh with us together...

I met my secondary schoolmates, Qer Xin and Wei Min aka Yvonne.
Last time, Qer Xin and I are so called 'twins'.
Our seniors always can't differentiate both of us.
They are taking MasCom now..
Suddenly, I miss SMK Infant Jesus Convent~~~

::Luan.Xin.Min::

*Luan*

No comments: