Tuesday 9 June 2009

Battle is over~~~

Yeah…
Finally, I finished my A2 Final Exam!!!
Now, I just need to wait for my result to be released.
Gia Gia neh~~~
I’m scared that I can’t meet the requirement.
Hope that God blesses me…
*Pray*

What will people do straight after your exam finished?
->Shopping
->Watching the movie that you have been waiting for so long
->Doing spa
->Singing K
->Clubbing
->Go back and have a long nice sleep ZzzZzz….

But, we, Sue Wah and I did neither of these activities.
What did we do?
We went to Bukit Jalil to find hostel around IMU.
Actually, I’m the one who urgently need to find the hostel first because my programme is going to start soon.
Then, Sue Wah just accompany me.
Thanks, Sue Wah^^ *Love you yar~~~*

People will think that why not we just go and have some fun first.
After having enough rest, we only do our stuff.
We don’t want!
Because we prefer 先苦后甜. (Bitter first, sweet later. *lame explanation*)

::Sitting on the floor while wating for KTM::

We took KTM and LRT to reach our destination.
I went to Admin Office to pay my fee.
After that, we started our “journey”.
The “journey” was super duper tiring!!!
I kept calling to those who want to rent their room.
Luckily, there are some people give me response.
On the way searching for room, we met a couple.
They also want to rent their room.
After knowing the rental, I feel like I don’t want to rent the room because it is too expensive.
But, the couple is so kind.
They guided us how to get the better unit such as better ventilated room.
Thank you! Aligato!
In the end, I found a room which I like it when I first time went into the room.
Sounds like love in first sight… Wakaka :p
But, I still need to discuss with my parent first.

After completing our “journey”,
Sue Wah and I were like half die already.
We were tired and HUNGRY!!!
We tried to look for a restaurant to have our dinner.

OMG!!!
There is no restaurant there!!!
There are only some mamak stalls and venders.
We just bought a pau each.
Cham lah!!!
I will miss Ridzuan, Sunway Piramid, SS15 and Asia Café very much after I go to IMU to study.
I think all the Taylorians have the same feeling as mine.
We planned to go back home by ourselves at first.
However, we were extremely tired and no strength already.
So, we just waited for Lu Shen came and fetched us back home.
Thanks, Lu Shen^^

::My char siew pau::


::Sue Wah's vegetarian pau::

While we were waiting for Lu Shen,
We sat at the outside of the IMU and chatted.
We chat, we sing, we wait.
*Sounds like familiar? Wakaka~~~*
We didn’t sing the modern song.
We sang our primary and secondary school songs.
It seems like very funny, right? But we were very enjoyed with that session~

::View of Bukit Jalil during daytime::

::View at night::


After I reached Ridzuan, Lu Shen, Melvin and I sat at the pondok and chatted.
After chatting for a while, Melvin said he wanted to eat food (supper).
So, we went to the Malay restaurant and continue our topic…
Suddenly, some thought flashes across my mind~~~

感想:
为什么有些在我们身边的朋友选择背叛我们?
为什么他们可以那么忍心地在我们身后狠狠地插下一刀?
难道他们不知道我们有多痛吗?
他们之所以会背叛我们,
是因为我们的友情还不够稳固?
还是出至于妒忌心……

*Luan*

No comments: