Sunday 12 July 2009

The day before Uni life starts

Last night, I could sleep very well.

Maybe I was too tired~
This week is my duty week.
So, I woke up early in this morning to do housework.
Haiz… No more housekeepers help me to clean the house loh…
Luckily, my mum has been teaching me to do housework since I was young.
Thank you, my beloved Mummy~

I met another housemate today.
Let me take about my housemates to you all~
Shi Yee and Kah Ye are taking nursing now.
They are pretty ^^
My roommate, Yi Ning is also taking nursing.
She is in the same intake as me.
And she is from JB too!
Haha… She is also a pretty girl.
Alice, our big sister is just like our mother.
She is so mother-looked ^^

I’m glad that some of my ex-classmates are also studying in IMU and staying in same block as me~
Just now, I went out for dinner with Leay Ying.
She is taking psychology.
As I said before, it is very difficult to find a restaurant like in Ridzuan or Asia Café around the place that I’m staying now.
All are Mamak stalls…
If you don’t mind, you can have your every meal in Mamak stall.
But, I think, after few weeks, you will be bored~
Before I came to Bukit Jalil, I brought a lot of food along with me.
Such as instant noodles, mee sua, biscuits, canned food, cereal…
I know I can go out and da bao, but eating outside too often is not good for health.
Luckily, there is a stove in my unit.
Maybe, I can go out with my housemates to buy some vegetables and ingredients once a week.

Going to enter IMU as IMU student officially tomorrow~
How is my feeling now?

*Luan*

No comments: