Sunday 19 July 2009

Orientation week...

These few days, I was quite busy with the orientation activities.
Officially, the signature hunting was over on last Friday.
We have done our best to complete the task!
Left the performance needed to be prepared.
Also our group flag and costume
Our group is going to dance.
Yeah~~
Dancing is my favourite!!!
Hehe...
This is my honour to be their choreographer ^^
We just finished practising all the dancesteps just now!
I'm extremely happy!!!

::Discussing the design of the group flag::

::Our leader, Fabian was too tired after pratising::


看到组员们专心、耐心地
将所有的舞步一一地背起、熟记起来,
我真的觉得超感动的~~~
无论有多么的累,他们还是会坚持到底!
这是我第一次当舞蹈老师...
我知道我的舞技并不好,我真怕我不能胜任~~
但是,有了senior们在精神上给予的支持,
组员们的意志力,
我知道我一定能做到的!

真的... 我做到了~~~

Let's pray for my group~
Hope that we, Champion can present a nice performance tomorrow...

*Luan*

No comments: