Saturday 25 July 2009

Over~~~

I miss the orientation weeks!!!
It was tiring but I gain a lot of experience during that 2 weeks.
I get to know many friends.
We eat together...
We laugh together...
We play together...
We work together...
We sweat together...
I know that we still can meet up in the future.
Perhaps that we will have our own free time to meet up and yum cha together.

I want to thank to our super duper great OOs!
Hazel
Li Xian
Ming Joon
Jenny
Thanks for accompanying us along the way...
Without them, we just like the wooden blocks floating on the sea~~~

Last but not least...
All the members in Champion!!!
Fabian aka the leader
Melissa
Lian Fen
Yen Yen
Jo Ann
Hui Yee aka sakai
Shu Pyng
Amelia
Fazli
Opps... And me ^^
We are the best!
although we didn't get any prize
The most important is we have the fate to be friend!


::Our group model: Melissa and Fazli::

::Our OO, Ming Joon is performing!::

::Ichigo and Mayuri::


*Luan*

No comments: