Monday 24 August 2009

New passengers in my life train~

I'm here to blog again...
Yesterday, I was extremely tired!
But I still can hold it ^^

Early in the morning, I went to studio for dance practice.
Wakaka~
I was the first one arrived there although I was late actually.
We didn't learn much new steps that day.
We just polish every step so that our motion will not look messy.
It was very tiring neh~~
Keep repeating the dance steps...
I can feel pain on my knees!
But I think I'll be ok as long as I get enough rest for my knees ^^
Please don't happen anything!
This competition is very important for me~~~
We ended our practice around 12.30pm.
On the way back to Vista,
One of my dancemate, Jason (senior) asked me whether my friends know that I join them (seniors) to take part in the competition or not.
I said,

"They knew it already~ When I told them, most of my friends gave me the same reaction:
OMG! They are seniors leh!! U really join them?"

Jason and Cy were like so shocked that why my friends gave such reaction..
Of course lah..
Because they both are high profile seniors!!!
Especially Cy, he has so many admirers~~~
So, should I feel that I'm the most lucky girl?


::EeLing.Jason.CY.AiLing.Luan.ShiatNee::

I was planning to practice in the evening although my knees were still painful.
Suddenly, my ji mui, Lisa texted me.

"Today is Lawrance's birthday. He asks you whether want to celebrate with us or not. They are going to fetch and send you back later."

Lawrance is one of Lisa's freind.
We met once on Lisa's birthday.
The whole gang still remember me!!!
Come and fetch me somemore?!!
Woah~~~ Make me so surprised and touched ^^


::The birthday guy is surrounded by 7 pretty girls::

::Acts as begger::

::I like this photo::

Something make me shocked happened~~~
Lisa, Woan Teng and I went to toilet on the halfway.
We were chatting while we were doing our 'business'.
I was the first one finished.
When I stepped out from the door, I saw a GUY quickly stood up and ran out from toilet!!!
WTH!!!
He saw everything?!!!
I was so shocked until forgot to chase after him and gave him a few heavy punch!!!
Wang Ba Dan! Chou Ji Dan!!! Damn you lah!!! Kanasai!!!
He thought that every girl take a very long time to finish their business?
No loh!! I'm not...
That monster makes me write rude works in my blog!!!
You better see somemore lah~~
Later your eyes will drop out!!!
I will not pity you!!
But I will laugh at you super duper loudly!!!!
As they promise me,
Vincent, Woan Teng, Lisa, Jocelyn sent me all the way back to Vista.
On the way back to Vista,
Lisa cried suddenly!!!
OMG~~~
What's happen?
The reason is Circle is going to close soon.
They will end their business on 31st of August.
I can fully understand why Lisa cried unstop...
Frankly, we have a lot of memory at that place~
From Halo to Circle, we always go there for yum cha~
It is closing soon!
Where can we go for yum cha next time?
我的生活列车里又多了几位乘客。
他们会在列车里待多久呢?
我希望他们永远出现在我的列车里 ^^
*Luan*

5 comments:

Lisawordss said...

Frankly, we have a lot of memory at that place~
From Halo to Circle, we always go there for yum cha~
It is closing soon!
Where can we go for yum cha next time?


OMG. this make me wanna start crying again...! T.T i really love the place!

Luan said...

你哭吧... 然后算一算你用了多少张纸巾..
Another memory for us :p

*Luan*

Lisawordss said...

aiyaya. 酸我pula. heh. 下次你惨了,再整你. haha

Luan said...

不用紧... 我忍~~~ 你整我,我就将你的"罪行"告诉大家...
*Bler~~~*

*Luan*

Lisawordss said...

huh? 我的罪行?我有什么罪行啊?哈哈哈!