Thursday 15 October 2009

I need some rest~~~

I know that I had been so long that didn't update my blog.
Sorry about that...
Because I really don't have time to do so...
I'm serious~~~

Twenty-four hours is really not enough for me.
However, I know that everyone should only have 24 hours!
Why I have no enough time?
Is that my own problem?
Previously, I had a lot of class tests.
Don't think that those class tests are not important!
The marks we got will contribute to our final result!!!
Maybe I should have better time arrangement...

Last-minute-study is really BAD!!!
It causes you can't concentrate during lectures and fall asleep in front of the lecturers!!!
This is so rude towards the lecturers!!!
But I really can't force my mind works properly....
This is not the study life I want!!!

Cy said that falling asleep is VERY COMMON in IMU.

I really wish that I'm not one of them~

I swear to myself!!!
Starting from next semester, there is...

No skipping class unless there is any emergency
No falling asleep unless I'm sick
NO STUDYING LAST MINUTE

At this moment, I really need some rest...
That's all I want now~~~

May I?

*Luan*

No comments: