Saturday 26 December 2009

Going to Taiwan soon~

So long didn't upload my blog already~
Because nothing special happen around me...

Basically, I'm waiting for the Taiwan trip...
Who knows there was an aerthquake happened last Saturday!
Luckily, the trip was not cancelled~

Erm.. Went for secondary schoolmates gathering twice~
They didn't change a lot but they change a little bit >_<
Besides that, my family start packaging our luggages.
I'm so unlucky~ I'm sick now~
I thought I can recover by using my own immune system.
Just like Jason says,

"Trust your immune system! Try to be happy then all the sickness will gone! Eating medicine will only bring side effect to you..."

But I have to go to Taiwan soon!
No time for my immune system to make antibody to engulf the virus~
Anyway, I think I'm fine now ^^

::My sisters and brother::

*Luan*

No comments: