Sunday 25 April 2010

Ice Kacang Puppy Love~

Yer~
I thought that I can watch this lovely movie today...
In the end, all the tickets in Mid Valle and Pavillion SOLD OUT!!!
I was quite disappointed nah >_<
I don't care!!!
I swear that I will watch this SWEET movie SOON~
Even during study break... Hehehe :p

Since I can't watch the movie, I prepared lunch and dinners for my beloved housemates.
Although they didn't complain anything about my dishes,
I don't think it is GOOD enough!!!
The dishes taste a bit different from my mum's dishes V_V
But I can't figure out what is the 'deficiency'!!!
It's time for me to brush up my cooking skill again ^^

I found out something~
I don't know when it started~
I just know that it starts quietly and unintentionally~
.: I'm officially missing you, JX~ :.


*Luan*

No comments: