Monday 3 May 2010

Family.Love

I just realized that I have been so long didn't chat with my family.
Most probably about one week gua~
So, I called my parents just now.
They were watching TV drama at that time.

I talked to my Dad...
I complained to him that my brain is going to burst!!!
.: going to sit for EOS next week :( :.
I concern about his health problem~
And I feel so relief when he told me that he can eat as usual ^^

I talked to my mum...
As usual, her first question for me:

"What did you eat for your lunch and dinner?"

Maybe you will feel nagging after many times~
But for me, it is so warmly o^_^o
I complain to her that my brain is going to burst!
And she said,

"Don't aim too high lah, Luan~ Just try your best and that is more than enough."

Again, I feel so warm~
I think I'm having more encouragement now~
And I also told her what was happen around me in the past few days.
Although those are not big deals, I enjoy the chatting with my mum ^^

After that, I back to my revision again~
Family support is always the BEST 0^_^0
JX, 想你的第九天...

*Luan*

No comments: