Sunday 27 July 2008

Stars.星星

My friend, Lisa just came back from Sandakan, Sabah yesterday because her holidays finished edi...
She said she feel so 'sien' when she thinks of she need to back to school again...
"Assignment!!! Presentation!!! I don't want!!!"
Since we had been long time no see, we went out for dinner...Shan and I kept telling her all the stories and interesting incidents that had happened around us when she was not in kl...
Every time, i''ll not order any drink for myself...
But this time, i ordered a cup of cincau... to get straw^^ hehe...
Why I need to do that? Coz i need the straw to fold stars...
I think Shan and I are influenced by Yao Zong...
He is our Shifu who teaches us how to use straws to fold stars...
I remember that i was so curious when i first time saw those stars which made by STRAWS....
How can be straws folded and become a star?

Now, I know how to do it...
Thank you, Yao Zong^.*
*Luan*
<-- Made in Face-to-Face Restaurant

<-- A white star...

2 comments:

bigkiwicandy said...

hehe.. urs bloggie's interesting.. im d 1st 2 leave a comment!!
haha.. \(^-^)/

d star u made 4 me is d 5th!!
^^

ps : visit my bloggie oso wen u r free lo.. hehe ^^

bigkiwicandy said...

hehe.. urs bloggie's interesting.. im d 1st 2 leave a comment!!
haha.. \(^-^)/

d star u made 4 me is d 5th!!
^^

ps : visit my bloggie oso wen u r free lo.. hehe ^^