Thursday 31 July 2008

I don't want her to be alone...

I'm that kind of ppl who can't live without FRIENDS....
I was wondering how can she juz lives in her own world?
Izzit only her world is nice + beautiful?
Why not she juz let ppl go into her lonely world?
Haiz....
I really cannot understand!!!

We always try to help her to sosialise with ppl..
But she seems like don't bother abt our effort...

We always ask her to have lunch with us during our break....
but she always says,
"Sorry! I can't join with u all. I want to go back home." (her house juz located in front of the sch).

That day, when we were having chemistry practical,
I sprinkled some ethanal on her ACCIDENTALLY...
So, i juz quickly apologized to her...
OMG....
She looked like so angry!!!
She juz walked away and din even said,
"it's ok... nvm..."
I know i'm the one who did sth wrong, but i din mean it!!!
The density of ethanal is so low...
How can i control it from splitting out from the dropper?
Urgh...
i feel so wronged :(

*Luan*

No comments: