Saturday 30 August 2008

I'm so annoyed....

OMG...
I'm so so so super annoyed now...
Just now, my didi called me to teach to make sentences...
It is his BM homeworks...
Then, i asked him to ask my san mei...
Omg, she doesn't wat does 'bahan', 'bidang' and 'mengalami' mean!!!
So, I asked her to find the meaning from dictionary..
And she told me that she couldn't find...
Omg, if she really couldn't find the meaning of those words,
She can burn or throw away the dictionary le loh!!!

Cham lah...
How can she say she dun neo...
She is in Primary SIX le lah!!!
Even a Primary THREE student can give the meaning of the words...
She is going to sit for UPSR next month...
I really can't imagine how is she going to do the BM exam paper o...
Swt lah =.=

Haiz..
Juz wish her all the best in her coming exam..
Hope that god will bless her...
But if she doesn't put her effort in,
NOBODY can rescue her...

*Luan*

No comments: