Saturday 30 August 2008

My sister is sick...

Haiz...
My pity mui mui is sick le or...
She got sick last two days...
It seems like quite serious o...

Juz now,
She called me and told me that she is very suffer...
Cannot eat anything except bread and porridge...
It's quite cham de loh...
She went to see doctor twice o..
OMG...
It seems like very very serious o...

I can't do anything for her, juz keep telling her drink more water...
And juz bear with eating porridge and bread...
Recently, her idol, Derrick Hoh had published his first album...
She told me before that she can't download his new songs ....
Haha..
I know what I can do for her le...
I juz download all his songs yesterday.
So, I played the songs and she listened the songs through phone...
Maybe this will make her feel better...

I hope that she can get well soon..

*Luan*

No comments: