Tuesday 14 October 2008

First day of my final exam...

=.=
Today is my first day of my final exam...
And the first paper is chemistry practical...

Die lah.. Cham lah...
I think I didn't do well in the paper o..
死了啦!!! 惨了啦!!!
However,
Luckily I'm not the only who said that the paper set is tough :p
If everyone said that the paper is easy
and there is only me who said that the paper is difficult...
Then, I jiak lak le loh..

Juz imagine that you need to complete THREE questions in two hours,
and the method used to prepare the experiments are so complicated,
somemore after you done the experiment,
you need to use the result from your experiment to do further calculation...
What the...
It is so tiring =.=
OMG...

Since there are so many people said that this paper was difficult,
just wish that the percentage to get A will drop...
Wakaka..
It will be benificial for WE all :p

I don't care le...
Tomorrow...
I'm going to have Mathematics Paper 1...
I want to do well in my mathz!!!
This is a MUST!!!
Understand boh, sampat Luan (a 'nice' nickname given by someone :p)

*Luan*

No comments: