Wednesday 12 November 2008

Back to normal...

As usual, I went jogging in the morning.
Silvia, I want to apologise that I didn't ask you to jog today.
Because I slept at nine sth yesterday..
Then I forgot to inform you..
In the morning, I didn't dare to wake you up...
Hope that you can understand^^

Haha...
I met that dancing guy again...
I'm so envy him o...
Because his dance skill is so very super good!!!
Wish that I can learn from him ^_^

Just now, I had my lunch and dinner together at 4 pm.
After that, I bought a packet of my favourite junk food--Bika and sweets...
I only like to eat this kind of junk food...
Say 'NO' to others :p

<-- It only costs RM 1.50!!

<-- 60 cents for 12 sweets^^

I'm quite happy today^^
Because I've done quite a lot of revision for my Chemistry Paper 1..
Hehehe..
Aiyo...
I just know that my dad's and sister's hand phone spoiled already =.=
So, I can't contact them in these few days o...
Miss my family a lot ...
MISS MY SWEET SWEET HOME!!!

*Luan*

No comments: