Saturday 1 November 2008

平静的一天

Today is a peaceful day.
I went for jogging in the morning...
After that, I bought a bottle of HL Milk and a cheese bread as my breakfast.
Wakaka!!!
I found that I had lost ONE KG!!!
I was so surprised^o^

Today is my friend, Mao's birthday.
She is a lovely, creactive and PRETTY girl...
Anyone interested in her?
But so sad...
She has boyfriend already~~~

My sister, Swen celebrated her 16th birthday today.
Actually, her birthday is on 5th of November.
But she is having exam on that day.
So, my parents decided to celebrate her birthday earlier...
They brought her to Yun Hua Gong Restaurant to have dinner.
That is her favourite restaurant^^

The following is the list of her present:

* a long sleeve shirt (her favourite cloth)
*一副半白框眼镜 (her favourite glasses)
*a set of Stabilo colour pens
*a chocolate cake

Haiz~~~
Unfortunately, I can't celebrate with her!
This is the FIRST time...
Sorry, mei mei..
I know you can understand, right?

Happy birthday, Swen!!!
Wish you all the best in your future^^
Stay healthy..
Stay cute..
Stay pretty....

Swen and I... Do we look alike?


My pretty mui mui.. Interested?
I'm sorry.. She oredi 名花有主了^^

*Luan*

No comments: