Friday 31 October 2008

蛮开心的一天... Happy-ing ^^

Whee...^^
I finished my Mathematics Paper 6 today...
So, I still have FIVE more papers to go...
Yeah...

Actually,
I don't dare to say that the test paper for today is easy.
Because easy doesn't mean simple..
Don't you think so?
I just hope that I didn't do any SILLY and CARELESS mistake in my working~~~

At the same time,
I would to share something with you all...

What is between 'B' and 'D'?
Definitely, the answer is 'C'.
If 'B' stands for birth and 'D' stands for death,
So, 'C' stands for CHOICE...
In the long journey of our life,
we need to make many choices...
And this is our privilege!!!
But somehow,
Some choices that we made do not give us the result we want...
However, we no need to feel disappointed or regret.
Because we had made the choices for ourselves
~~~

幸福是一颗打碎的水晶球,
必须小心去捡。
这过程中,
有人捡多,有人捡少,
难免有人在捡的过程中割伤自己。
所以,
我希望大家是安然无恙地捡到属于自己的幸福^^


The video below show you all the dance I danced for Phine on her birthday!
I only got it from my friend today...
My FIRST SHOW...
I was so happy when they praised me that I have good dancing skill^^
我是爽到~~~
But I know I'm not that good...

*Luan*

No comments: