Thursday 20 November 2008

Holiday I-N-G~~~

Haha...
Finally I have the time to blog...
I didn't post blog since 14th of November.
Because I need to prepare for my last two papers.
And my last paper--Chemistry Paper 1 just end yesterday.

Last Saturday, I had a farewell dinner with my housemates-- Shan and Crystal.
But June and Kathleen also joined us.
Although we still can see each other after last Saturday,
We thought we should have this farewell dinner earlier.
Because after that, they will be busy packaging and moving out...
We went to Italiannies for our dinner.
The food is quite nice.
Somemore, Shan and I did not need to pay for the dinner.
Because Crystal gave us a treat..
Why?
Coz she lost in a bet between three of us :p
After that, Crystal, Lisa and I went to Circle民歌餐厅listening songs..

This morning, Phine, Sue Wah and I went to Sunway Lagoon.
We really had a lot of fun today!!!
The ticket which is included the entrance fees for Adventure World and Water World costs RM48 if you display your My Kad.
Actually, the Adventure World is not so nice except the Pirate Ship
And I would prefer the theme park in Genting...
But, the Water World is wonderful!!!
After playing with water, we were extremely tired~~~
Then, we planned to have our lunch.
But, all the food they sell was so expensive!!!
One ice-cream: RM 4 which usually costs RM3...
One packet of junk food: RM 4.50 which usually costs RM 3.90...
One bottle of mineral water: RM 3 which usually only costs RM 1.20!!!
OMG!!!

Luckily, we found a restaurant--Wang旺, which they sold their food at quite a low price.
We were chatting while we ate although we were tired :p
When we felt that our tiredness was gone,
we wanted to go changing and took photos around the area.
Because we locked our belongings in the lockers including our handphones in the locker.

When we just took out our bags from the locker (rental fee: RM5),
Suddenly, it started raining!!!
Arghhhhh~~~
We were stucked in the locker area.
Perhaps that the rain would stop but in the end, it didn't...
Haiz..

Luckily, we had palyed most of the games ^^
We still can 雨中作乐 and took some photoes....
So, we just left Sunway Lagoon and went to the Sunway Piramid to change our clothes.
Actually, we could change our clothes in Sunway Lagoon toilet.
But we need to leave the place before 6pm,
So that we would redeem out deposit which is RM10 from the counter.
After that, we went to Kim Gary to have our dinner...
At that time, we all looked exshauted already!!!
But, I feel a little bit a little bit excited ^_^
Coz i saw a guy looks like邱哲 in Kim Gary...
I also saw him in Sunway Lagoon^^
Wakaka...
这会显得我很花痴, 但并不代表我花心!!!

After the dinner, we just walked around the Sunwy Piramid and end up listening music in Popular...
Then, around 9.30pm, we just went back home~~~

I will post those photos tomorrow.. Promise *.~

*Luan*

No comments: