Friday 7 November 2008

I love mango ice... 我爱芒果冰淇淋...


Haha...
I just realised that I LOVE mango so so so much...
Just now, after having our lunch,
We went to a grocery shop to buy a loaf of bread.
Usually, if we have our meal together,
we will eat ice-cream after our meal.
Today, we also did the same thing^^

I used to buy Chocolate Cornetto.
But today, I want to try a new favourite ice-cream.
After looking at the ice box for quite a long time,
I saw it!!!
MANGO ICE-CREAM...
My favourite fruit flavoured ice-cream!!!
Wakaka...
I was so happy and excited^^

The taste is so nice..
Somemore, the real fresh mango is coated in the ice-cream leh..
I wish I can eat mango everyday.
However, Silvia told me before,
We cannot eat mango everyday because
It will cause kidney stone formed!!!
W-H-Y-Why?
As Chinese saying: 水能载舟,也能覆舟。

*Luan*

No comments: