Saturday 8 November 2008

MUET is over!!!

Yeah!!!
Finally the MUET Test is over...
Wakaka...
My burden becomes lighter already...
But, I still have to prepare for my last 3 papers =.=
Nvm lah...

Yesterday, when I was watching 晴天MV( 1 of Jay Chou's song),
I found that there is one meaningful and touching scenes..
Jay and a girl are couple in that MV.
They love each other.
Unfortunately, they separated due to some seasons
Although they broke up, the girl still loves Jay very much.
She tried to express her feeling to him by sending some photos to him..
She sent those photos one by one.
At first, Jay did not realise what is the exactly meaning in the photos.
One day, he went to a beach.
He tried to arrange those photos and he managed to do so.
Finally, he got the girl's message from those photos~~~

~Jay, I love u~
爱一个人不一定要说出来...试着用不同
的方法去表达你的感觉,他们同样也能感受得到

*Luan*

No comments: