Saturday 29 November 2008

I must be strong...

After struggling for one whole night,
I become better already.
Fever.. a little bit...
Sore throat... still the same...

I planned to have some noodles for my lunch today.
But I remember that I vomited after I had my dinner yesterday.
So, I don't dare to eat noodles.
Actually, I don't have appetite at all...
But, what can I do?
I still need to fight with those bacteria in my body...
Assist my immune system to KILL all the bacteria!!!
In the end, I just had a cup of milo and a few slice of biscuits for my lunch~~~

Hope that I can get well soon...
I HATE SICK...
Don't have strength in doing anything...
Haiz...

Anyway, I would to thanks my friends^^
Thanks for showing concern to me...
Your concern are my artificial antibody!!!
I'm really touched...
Don't worry, I'll take care of myself~~~

::If mum is around, this will not be my lunch when I'm sick::

*Luan*

No comments: