Friday 28 November 2008

I'm sick...

I'm sick!!!
Help!!!
I got high fever after came back from college.
Luckily, my class ends earlier today and I can go back home to rest.
Because my Maths teacher and Chemistry teacher are on leave today.
So, I only had ONE hour lesson today.
Actually, I suppose to attend a meeting today.
But, I'm so sorry that I really don't have that semangat to attend it.

Haiz...
Why I can get sick?
This should be the answer:
Not enough sleep + sleep very late + kena rain = SICK
High fever is gone but sore throat comes!
Later, flu and cough also will come to me!!
OMG!!!
I need to get well as fast as I can...
I cannot let my my mum knows it...

Mum,
I miss those day you are just besides me to take care of me when I got sick.
I can take care of myself..
Some more this is not the first time I got sick since I study in KL.
But, I feel like I want to rely on someone...
And that someone is you, Mum ^^


::This photo was taken when I was in Form4::
::Mum still look young at that time, but now... Just because of us::

*Luan*

No comments: