Friday 24 April 2009

Nightmares.. Gia Gia~~~

Already TWO days!!!
TWO days arr~~
I had nightmares...


Scary nightmare

I took lift with a man.
Suddenly, that man became abnormal.
His face looked very scary!!
I was quite and remained where I stood..
When I reached the floor I stayed,
Otside was totally no light!!
I was so scared~
And the man also followed me went out from the lift!!
OMG!!!
Suddenly, the man became normal again..
He started to walk toward me..
When I tried to escape,
I realised that the lift was gone!!!
"Help!!!" I shouted. But there was nobody...
"Ring!!!" my alarm clock rang...


Funny nightmare

I went to IXX to pay my school fee..
Don't why, I put my stuffs at a reception counter.
Then, I went to pay the fee.
When I went back to the reception counter,
I realised that my stuffs were gone!!
I asked the woman at the counter.
"May I know where are my stuffs?"
"I'm sorry. We already keep the stuffs. You can't get them back."
"What? How can I get back my stuffs?"
"You need to ask your parent to write a letter to beg us to return the stuffs to you."
I really can't believe that!!!
OMG!!!
"Ring..." Again, my alarm clock rang..


Already TWO days,
I was waked up by the nightmares...
Gia Gia arhhh~~~

*Luan*

No comments: