Saturday 25 April 2009

Today is my day

I went to IMU again just now.
About 10 a.m., I reached there.
I went up to cashier counter.
NOBODY!!!
Omg!!!
How can it be?
I remember that I had checked their working schedule!
They should be someone at the counter.
I called them.
They said the cashier only open during weekdays.
Suddenly, I really don’t know what to do.
I looked back the conditional offer letter.

“Please return your Acceptance Form, Student Personal Data Form,
Student Declaration Form, Policy on Payment of Fees Form and
payment cheque to the Admission Office….”

Can make payment to Admission Office?
Yeah!!! I got the way!!!
So, I called them again…

“I know that the cashier doesn’t open today.
So, can I make the payment to the Admission Office?”

“Miss, can I know that you are going to pay by cash or cheque?

“Bank draft.”

“I think there should not be any problem.”

“Ok! Thanks!! I’m coming to pay my fees now!”

Haha…
Finally, I settle my payment^^
Then, I went back home…
Luckily, I didn’t sesak at LRT station..
Today is my day~~~

*Luan*

No comments: