Monday 18 May 2009

First paper...

Finally, my A2 final exam started.
I just sat for my first paper which is Maths Paper 4.
Sad to say that even I manage to do all the questions,
But I don't know whether I got the correct answers or not.
Anyway, I have tried my best nah~~~

Something happened today that make me feel contented...

16th of May was Teacher's Day.
However, we only passed the presents and cards to our beloved teachers today.
We also bought 2 pieces of Secret Recipi cake for each of them.
*Sorry*

They are:
~ Mrs Lai aka Maths teacher aka Our mother aka mentor
~ Miss Ho aka Biology teacher
~ Miss Kalppana aka Chemistry teacher

These are the presents for them ^^

To make these presents become the only one,
We saw something on it: PM13 08/09
*by using sewing machine lah! We are not expert!*
Our teachers were so surprised and touched when they received it.
They said they really didn't expect that we, PM 13 is so thoughtful~~
*Teachers, we are......*

I feel so contented when I saw their smile...

虽然这只是份简单的礼物,
但是却能让老师们感到如此窝心...
虽然说老师教育我们,不求回报,
但是身为学生的我们还是得有所表示,
让他们知道我们由衷感激他们的教诲。
哪怕是一句教师节快乐...

*Luan*

No comments: