Saturday 23 May 2009

Take care yar, my friend...

Lisa is going back her hometown in this evening.
It sounds like she will not come back again?
No!!!
It is me that I will have less chance to meet her ><

As usual, we went to Circle to have drink.
That is our favourite place to have our gathering^^
Last night was the special night for her too....
Why?
Because her idol, Hanz,talked to her!!!
*Lisa Leong, all thanks to me leh :p*

Hanz: 你们很眼熟,我们之前有没有见过面?

(Lisa was so paiseh to answer)

Luan: (I laughed) 她经常来的!

(Lisa still felt so paiseh to fce him!!!)
However, I knew that she was so happy ^_^

After finish their singing session,
Those singers started to pack thier musical instruments.
That Hanz walked toward our table!!!

Hanz: 诶, 你们还没回家啊?

Luan: 快要回了...

Hanz: 上次,你们是不是有点《学会》?

(I pointed at Lisa. Lisa is the one who wanted to listen to this song.)

Hanz: 上次忘了唱!!

(But he sang the song last night.)

Hanz: 明晚再来啦! 明天我再唱...

(Finally, Lisa started to say something...)

Lisa: 明天我要回Sabah了...

Hanz: 你的hometown啊?

Lisa: 是啊!

OMG!!!
Lisa was so happy and excited after that!!!
She hope that Hanz will talk to her one day so much....
Finally, her dream came true~~~
Yeah!!!
I'm very happy for her too!!!

Lisa,
改天的我们就很少机会见面了...
不过,我会时常想念你的...
我会永远记得你对朋友的好...
昨天的聚会绝对不是最后一次~~
我保证!!!

Lisa,
你要好好照顾自己哦~~
我发现你变得有自信了~~~
我为你感到骄傲^^
As a girl, beauty is not the only weapon.
Confidence is the strongest weapon~~~

Lisa, I love you!!!
Muackzzzz.....

*Luan*

3 comments:

Lisawordss said...

lol,i keep laughing and laughing when saw the front part!!! and i'm stil excited now!! haha.

but when i saw behind, i feel so sad ler. my tears burst out!!
i will miss u de, i really do!! u're such a good fren, when chatting with u, no matter talking craps or wat, i feel happy and full!! and i promise u, if get 'someone', i'll first tell u~~~

i will miss our time in pyramid!ridzuan! and of coz halo and circle!! and i'll miss hanz too!! lol.

don worry, u sure can meet me up, no matter how far is it, i will make u come to ridzuan here, because CIRCLE is here. hohoho~

and, more confident? how come ler? i don feel it de?? lol..

Luan said...

haha... u cried? how come my blog always make ppl cry 1... too gam dong loh.. OMG! Then I can be a writer ady loh... Wakaka.. Just kidding lah^^

Yup! I'll be back bcoz of piramid, Circle, Ridzuan as well as 你这位招牌好友

*Luan*

Lisawordss said...

lol. don praise me ler. i will shy shy de. buahahahaha!