Thursday 25 June 2009

I’m back…

I told u guys before that I’ll post those photos in Redang in my blog.
However, the internet service at my sweet sweet home is so cacat…
Haiz…
So, if you want to have a look at those photos,
Please kindly go and view the photos in my Facebook…
Sorry for inconvenient *_*

Guys!!!
I strongly recommend that you must go to Redang!!!
At least ONCE in your life~~~
Until now, I still have that thought that
I WANT TO GO PULAU REDANG
The Redang Bay Resort is the BEST resort in Redang!!!

I really miss Pulau Redang~~~
~the scenery there that made me feel so relax
~the sea water that flash all my worries away
~the air that helped me to forget the bustle and hustle in the city
~the seafood
~the bar where I had fun with my friends
*Yoon Ah.Daniel.Doo Won.Young Jong.Woo Jin.Syazwan*
~Alan, the snorkeling guide that helped me a lot
Thanks ^^
I miss every moment that I spent in Redang~~~

感想:
这次的热浪岛一游,
不但让我感受到大自然的美丽,
而且还让我遇见一个人......
我不能说他来得正是时候,
可是他却让我明白…
我和另个他的感情只是友达以上,恋人未满…

To: 他
No matter how our story will be,
I’m always your sister and
You are always my brother~~

To: 另个他
我不晓得你还会不会读我的部落格…
你所受的伤是我一手造成的~
我不知道我还能说什么~
请你记得: 我不是个好女生……
*Luan*

No comments: