Thursday 25 June 2009

Holiday-ING~~

What did I do in my holidays?
Wake up
Eat
Bath
Online
Rest
Help mummy do houseworks
Sleep ZzzZzzz...
Wakaka...
Yap Yen Luan, you seem like so relax?
Yes, I am ^^

Just celebrate Father's Day this Sunday.
We went to Grillstone to have dinner...

::My dinner set::

Actually, we as children should pay the bill...
But WE HAVE NO MONEY~~
Hehe...

::Daddy is paying the bill::

Deng.. Deng.. Deng..
This is the cake for my beloved Daddy ^^
Totally hand-made de loh~~~

::Done by swen::

::Daddy was so happy to have the 'cake'::

Again, I like to take photos with my mui mui and di di...

Love you all neh~~

::Bler~~~::

::My cute di di, Woei::

I love to eat fruits!!!
Staying at home can eat diferent kinds of friuts...
Dragon fruits
Rambutans
Apples
Oranges
Pinapples
Durians
Pears
And my favourite...
Mangoes~~~
Wohoho...
Continue to enjoy my holidays~~
*Luan*

No comments: