Wednesday 1 July 2009

Chef and Car Cleaner

Hey, Yap Yen Luan…
Don’t you think that you are too enjoying your
holidays?
Want to become a PIG?
Wake up lah! Do something else!
Except
helping your mummy do some housework!


I really did something for my family.

Yesterday, I made 3 types of fruit juice for them ^^
Type 1: Apple + Pear
Type 2: Kiwi + Pear
Type 3: Dragon fruit + Orange

Wakaka~
You will think that…
What kind of combination is that?
Hehehe…
But, the taste of those fruit juices is so nice and unique.
I drank most of the fruit juice.

Just now,
After sending my little sister to her tuition class,
I helped my daddy to wash his car.
Its size is quite big but I already used to it.
Because whenever I’m free, I’ll wash it automatically…
I’m a good girl? Kind of lah~~~

::Concrete evidence::

I think I should cari more stuffs to do!
So that, I can use my time wisely ^^
The question is:
What should I do?
Any suggestion?

*Luan*

No comments: