Monday 29 June 2009

Say goodbye to Ridzuan...

I went back to Ridzuan last Saturday.
Not because of going back for school…
I wish I could stay in Ridzuan longer or forever…
But not staying under Taylor’s Residence!

I had a lot of memorable candies there ^^

Met and stayed with my first group of housemates
B2002: Aishan, Crystal, Yuh Miin

Met and had fun with my second group of housemates
A1101: Agnes, Siok Min, Huey Ming, Yan Bei, Ze Xuan, Tya

Went and chatted with my second housemates in Snowflake
I promise that I’ll go Snowflake with you all again

Got to know my ji mui, Lisa Leong Mui Shan!

Celebrated A1101’s birthday at Circle and B2002’s at Halo

Went to 7 Eleven and bought Slurpee to cheer up Agnes

Went to pasar malam with them

Played in the swimming pool illegally

Chat with friends beside swimming pool until midnight
But always kena halau by stupid guards!

Went for jogging with Silvia

Enjoyed strong and cold breeze in B2002

Had pillow fight with Crystal and Aishan

Being called ‘jie jie’ by Crystal Wong for ONE year

First time drank Soju in B2002

Gave a big birthday surprise to Fandi with a big gang of friends

Cried in front of my housemates

I think there are still a lot of candies that I can’t recall in a short time~
Anyway, I will keep those candies in a bottle and seal it.
Even those candies will melt,
They are in the bottle forever.

一年半, 虽说短促,
但却发生了许多让我无法忘怀的事。
开心、伤心的事也好,
令人气愤的事也罢,
我都会永远记得…
因为它们都已成为我人生道路的一部分~

I'm going to stay in this condominium soon...
Yet, I need to get to know my new housemates.
So far, my house owner is a kind and mothery-looked lady.

::Vista Komanwel::

This is my new table that made by my daddy and little brother!
You think it is an easy task?
It is NOT!!!
They spent almost one two hours to complete the task!
I really want to say thank you to my parent and little brother^^

::Yeah!!!::

*Luan*

No comments: