Sunday 5 July 2009

First try~

I went to cut my hair in the morning.
I also forced Swen to cut her hair too...
Finally, I won...
Yeah~~~
After she cut her hair...
"OMG!!! How come my hair become so short?!!"
She kept nagging...
Haiz... better don't ask her to cut her hair next time~~

Just now, I helped my mum to make agar-agar.
Usually, she makes the plain one.
This time, we made the special agar-agar...
Ada layer punya o...
Dragon fruit + Carrot



::Be careful neh~~~::


Yeah!!! Done....
Then, we kept it in refrigerator...

After our dinner, we had the agar-agar as our dessert.
Qiang... Qiang... Qiang....
The layers and colours look so nice...
Wakaka~~~



::Try to do differnt colour next time::

::Yummy yummy yummY::


::Open your mouth big big lah::
*Luan*

2 comments:

Lisawordss said...

wah. i nvr know can use dragonfruit and carrot to make agar agar leh. the colour nice! i usually use pandan orange like this only. haha.

Luan said...

haha...
next time u should try it...