Tuesday 7 July 2009

Meeting with my lao peng you~~~

Yesterday, I went to CS to meet my secondary classmates.
Kuan Shuen aka Miss Potato
and
Sze Ung aka Rabbit
They are studying Form 6 now...
It seems like studying Form 6 is very tough!
Studying A-Level is also not that relxing loh~

We had our lunch in Summer.
It have been quite a long time I didn't eat the Summer food.
We chatted a lot!
We talked about Convent...
Those HOT news happened in Convent...
We talked about our ex-classmates...
We talked about our recent life...
We talked about those who don't like punya gossip...
I know we shouldn't do that~
We talked about our future...
We chatted for 3 hours then went back home.

Just now, I went to Jusco to meet my another 2 friends.
Yuin Bing and Zong Ying
Although we seldom meet with each other,
We can still talk a lot!!!
I think this is what we call...
FRIENDS~~~

::感谢你请我喝下午茶::

::宗莹, I still rmb your Mandarin name::

::Nice pose^^::

When will be our next gathering~

分开总是为了下次的相聚...

*Luan*

2 comments:

宗萤~ said...

我要和你收版权了哦~
哪里可以这样就post上来了勒~
而且,还放两张勒~
你惨了,下次见面的时候,
不要忘了给我版权哦~
哈哈~

Luan said...

haha...
mia a neh 计较叻...

*Luan*