Saturday 1 August 2009

Learning first aid

I attended the first aid class just now.
The attendance is compulsory.
However, it seems like not all the July intake students attend that session.
First, they gave a short briefing.
It was like something theory.
Then, we went for the practical session.
They taught us about those bandaging, type of wounds, type of bleeding, type of fractures and transportation.
Actually, I learnt all these thingi when I was in secondary school.
So, I was not that blur when they were teaching.
All thanks to my ex-St. John seniors^^
Although I don’t like them because of the signature hunting during the intensive camp

During lunchtime, we, Melissa, Hui Yee, Mei Man, Vnice and I went to Pizza Hut.
We ate, we chatted, we took pictures ^^

::Frm left: Melissa,Vnice,MeiMan.YenLuan::



::Luan n Hui Yee::

All of us never try their pasta before.
So, we ordered a plate of pasta.
OMG!!!
Their food presentation is extremely lousy loh!!!
The spaghettis should be placed nicely on the plate lah~~~
Haiz….

::Speechless~~~::


*Luan*

1 comment:

Sam said...

Speaking of 1st aid course, we haven't have our course yet....ROFL~~~