Friday 7 August 2009

Non-stop busying!

Haiz..
Who say Uni life is for you to goyang kaki?
Bull shit lah!!!
Everyday, the lecture starts at 8 or 9 am and end at 6.15pm.
If I'm lucky, there will be 2-3 hours break time.
Although I'm busy, I still manage to squeeze some time to join some activities.

Yesterday, I went for a Tzu Ching Welcome Party.
That was a great party because it is quite meaningful for me.
There is no game.. Just a little bit ice-breaking game.
We watched some inspiring movie.
We shared our opinion at the end of the activity.
No sweating! No shouting!
I like this kind of party~~~

Anyway, thanks to all the committees who prepare this welcome party for us.
I heard from one of the committee that she couldn't sleep well because she was busy with those preparation everyday in week~
Kasihannya~~
What I can say is:
Seniors, you all did very well~~~
*Clap*

*Luan*

3 comments:

Aishan said...

ya lo, and is super hard lar. Don't understand why they said uni is the most enjoyable. Maybe friends i guess.

Luan said...

Hey! long time heard abt u ady... How are u recently?

Tay Y Z said...

UNI LiFE = GOYANG KAKI ????!!!!! WHO SAID THAT !!!