Friday 28 August 2009

Nostalgia~~

Mei Siah and I went back to Taylor's University College to get my A-Level transcript.
Thanks to Melissa ^^
Thanks for driving us to Taylor's..
She is really a very caring friend~~~

Finally, I was back to TUC.
I have many sweet memories there~
With my classmates...
With my teachers...
All will be kept deeply in my mind and heart forver~~~
I had a sense that I'll meet him...
My sense was right!
I met him but I didn't say hi to him...
I know that I need to really get him off from my mind!
And I think I already did it~~

I met my juniors, Kelly and Clarissa.
I also met Miss Kalppana and Miss Ho.
I didn't talk much with them because they still have classes at that time.

After that, we went to Asia Cafe to have our dinner.
We kept introducing those yummy food in AC to Melissa since she said she never been AC before.
I miss the chicken porridge so much~~~
So, I ordered a bowl for myself.
Mei Siah ordered her favourite food too, vegetarian zap fan..
Melissa ordered spicy pan mee..
she complained that it is not spicy enough

We were thinking to have dessert after our lunch.
SNOWFLAKE~~~
This was the shop that first came across my mind!!!
But it only opens at 1pm...
We finished our lunch at around 12.30pm...
We couldn't wait until 1pm because we still have class on 1.30pm.
Melissa didn't have the try their tou fu fa~~~
Then, we passed-by a stationery shop, Ichiban.
They were selling mian mian bing (棉棉冰).
It looks like quite nice loh...
Since we can't have our dessert in Snowflake,
So, we just try something new loh~~~
Woah!!!! The mian mian bing is really nice loh...

::My mian mian bing: sour plum + chocolate::

::Mei Siah's mian mian bing: dragon fruit + mango::

*Luan*

No comments: