Saturday 29 August 2009

Dancing makes me awake

Today is our third dance practice.
Everything went smoothly today.
At least, we have finished all the dance steps.
Just that, we still need to polish all the steps.
Everybody was in good mood today, especially Cy ^^
I think maybe because he just finished his test and went out with his gang yesterday.
He smiled a lot during the practice.
I prefer he smiles~
Another special incident: Ai Ling and I wear the same colour shirt!!!

::Our shirts are so colourful::


In the end of the practice, Cy 'forced' us to take big head photo (大头照).
Wakaka~~ It was so funny when everyone of us shouw our big head!

::My big head photo::

Want to others' big head photos?
You guys can go to my facebook and view it ^^
After that, we went to have our lunch together.
Previously, we went to Miu Gai Can Teng.
This time, we went to No Fusion Restaurant.
A special restaurant name, right?
The food is really delicious!
The appearance of the food is exactly the same as the picture shown in the menu.
I like it~~

::My order::

I just know that Cy and Jason had another dance practice later!!
OMG~~~
They must be extremely tired loh!!!
Gambateh neh!!!
After that, I went Pudu bus station to buy bus ticket.
BUT!!!
I bought for the wrong date!!!
I just realised when my dad asked me when will I go back home!!!
OMG~~~
How can I be super duper dai tou ha?!!!
No choice lah~
I need to go back and ask that fellow there can change or not~~
Haiz....
I hate myself!!!!

*Luan*

No comments: