Tuesday 8 September 2009

Masquerade did it ^^**

We win in the GO MAD Dancing Competition!!!
Let's cheer for us!!!
*cheer*
I ♥ Masquerade~~~

This is my first time took part in dancing competition.
And I got the glory...
It is not only my hardwork but ours!!!
Because of Masquerade, I got it~
是你们让我有机会拥有这份喜悦和满足感 ^^

Friends, thanks for your support and shouting~
I really appreciate it ^^

丽莹,你的那番话真的激励了我不少。
没想到我的努力竟然能让你感动~~~
没错! 我真的很努力、认真地想做到最好...
我想: 我做到了。

Cy, 你没有选错人^^
Hope that I didn't disappoint you...
I know that you might not see this post.
I rather hope that you will not see it or you will say that what I said is very 肉麻...
Please lah... Those are my 真心话~~
Cy, I would like to thank you again for bringing me and become part of Masquerade.
Jason, thanks for suggesting my name to Cy.
If not, Cy won't get me ^^

这一切都是我们的缘分~~~

*Luan*

No comments: