Friday 4 September 2009

Friends, I'm sorry~~

I just completed my statistics project just now.
After handing in the project to Dr. Nadeem, I feel so relief...
But somehow, I feel so guilty~

I lost my temper in front of my group members!!!
I didn't shout at them...
I was just threw my things on the table (not that strong lah!)
All the Microsoft Word's fault lah!
Make me so annoyed and pissed off!!!
And I forgot to bring the questionnaire forms.
So, I was forced to go back home and take it.
Before that, I already went back home once to get my transcript of my A-Level result.
I'm supposed to submit it to the Admin Office after I got it.
However, I'm quite busy with many stuffs and I almost forgot about it!
I know that busy is not a excuse!!!
But, I'm really tired~~~

And also the printers in E-labs and library!!!
When you want to use it emergency, they always can't function at all!!!
WTH~~~~
Then, I went to Leay Ying's house to use her printer.
I feel so paiseh loh...
丽莹,幸好还有你 ^^

Friends, I know that you all have done very well for your part respectively.
I shouldn't lose my temper in front of you guys.
I'm really sorry~~~

*Luan*

No comments: