Saturday 31 October 2009

Halloween Party

I just had fun with my course mates in the Halloween Party yesterday .
I really scared that I will have no mood to attend this event because the result for Human Bio test and Intro to Lab Instrument test are coming out on the same day.
Luckily I got a nice grade for both tests ^^
If not, OMG~~~
Actually, that was a meaningful event.
All the entrance fee will be used to build water pumps in a native village in Kuala Selangor.

Can you imagine they just use drain water and the rainwater that accumulated in a small pool as daily water supply?

Helping people and having fun at the same time...
That kind of feeling...
Erm~~~ Not bad lah ^^

::Representatives from Health Science Batch 108::

I would like to thank Pui Yee for the suggestion of being an angel.
I really like the costume!!!
Although the costume brought some inconvenience to us,
We (Pui Yee, Esther and I) are the pretty angels on that day ^^
Wakaka~~~

::Angels and the Vampire MC::


::The puppets and the Clown::


::Those kids were really enjoyed::

*Luan*

No comments: