Tuesday 3 November 2009

Having fun with friends~

My study break just started yesterday.
Which means I can stay at home to study.
However, not only me, I believe that most of the IMU students like to go to Uni to do their revision.
In IMU, the most popular place for us to do revision:

  • Library (quite & collaboration area)- this place is extremely cold nah~~ But, many of us still like to go there to revise :p
  • PBL rooms- sad to say that medic students always used up all the rooms! Haiz~~~
For me, I prefer the library quite area~
In my gang, whoever go to Uni earlier will book a big big room.
If you want a nice room to study, you really need to do so!


::The Cup of BM 109 by YenLuan::

::Kawaii neh, right?::

Finally, I went to the pasar malam in Sri Petaling.
I always want to go there to shop but everytime when I plan to go, there must be something will potong stream! Haiz~~~
Just now, Owen, Leay Ying and I just about to cancel our plan (go to pasar malam) because it looked like going to rain!
But I don't care!!!
Raining then raining lah~
We have umbrella :p
Luckily, it didn't rain when we were shooping but started to rain when we finished buying all the things that we want!

::Mango beancurd::

::Do you know what is this?::

This is what we call 臭豆腐 (busuk taufu)!!!
OMG~~~
My dear Leay Ying like to eat this leh!!!
She somemore wanted to force me to try it!
In the end, I still try it,
But I quickly use my mango beancurd to cover the taste!
Trust me! Its taste realli like LONGKANG WATER!!!
Leay Ying, I can't under understand you~

*Luan*

No comments: